Shitlimits

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shitlimits

2 posters

Name Change Policy [LOG]

Mesmay
    Mesmay
    +++
    +++

Number of posts : 214
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Name Change Policy [LOG] Empty Name Change Policy [LOG]

Post  Mesmay Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:21 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, as you might know, I am doing name changes. Here is a guideline to getting a quick and easy name change:

1. You must have at least 300 posts.
    2. Think about a good name: don't go off a spur of the moment idea. Think about it for awhile. Maybe come back to the idea in a couple hours to see if you still like it.
    3. Check if there is another member already has your desired name: I am not deleting members so you can have your name.
    4. Send me(or another admin, not paperclip) a pm with a quick message about a name change and your desired name in quotes. The quotes are very important for helping me help you get the name you requested. Like so "Doodman".
    5. Come back to this thread after you have recieved your name change and make a post which logs your name change. THIS IS REQUIRED!

Note: If you just want your name capitalized, then you don't need to log your name. It's a simple process which doesn't confuse other people the same way a regular name change does.

How the log works:
    1. If you got a name change, simply make a post exactly like this...
    --example: "Stuff" -> "AfroPirate"
    2. If you get multiple name changes, do not make more then one post. Edit your original post.
    3. You do not need to timestamp your name change
    4. Failure to log your name could result with me changing your name back permenantly.

DO NOT CHAT IN THIS THREAD. THIS THREAD IS SOLEY FOR LOGGING YOUR NAMECHANGE. DON'T REQUEST NAME CHANGES HERE EITHER.

Last edited by Mesmay on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:50 am; edited 2 times in total
    Geo
    Geo
    +
    +

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2008-10-02

Name Change Policy [LOG] Empty Re: Name Change Policy [LOG]

Post  Geo Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:22 pm

Matava -> Geo

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:33 am